Monday, June 15, 2009


"it's good enough for me, to see you in my dreams"

Sorry if I didn't get the lyrics right dude. That same line has been playing in my head over and over again. Dude, I gotta hear you play this song or my mind's gonna keep playing that line, very very loudly, in my head over and over again... and that shall drive me crazy.

I had something I wanted to say, but I completely lost it. :/ I hate it when that happens, don't you?

I loike this weeks postsecret;

42 years.

and also this one,

secrets.

It says, "Knowing too many secrets, I forget mine."

I also found this cute, home made video i like...




Oh, hm. Rockaway this weekend at Capsquare. Saya mahu pegi. Anyone nak teman? :

I'm off to go do some accounting now. Chong seemed so disappointed in me, I feel obliged to finish her work. Oh oh, sebelum itu, Puan Catherine came into class today and started talking about Jai Ho... (: I'm gonna miss Five Meranti when we're all, in Puan Cat's words, 'Jai Ho-ing' across the world. I'm gonna miss being a teen... I'm not ready to grow up. Oh well.

Selamat Petang.



"So kiss me again, cause only you can stop this st-st-st-stuttering"


No comments:

Post a Comment