Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello there, the angel from my nightmares.


"the unsuspecting victims of darkness in the valley"

I've been missing both of you. I know both of your birthdays are coming up, I'm sorry it's been awhile since I last visited. No excuses. Sorry. I dreamt about you guys last night. /: I miss you guys. I prayed for you yesterday, I hope God put both of you in a good place. Weird that I can love two people I've never gotten a chance to know. I love both of you, I'll see you soon(not too soon la hopefully kan?). Al-Fatihah.

It's been a while since I last wrote(like creatively). I wonder if God is punishing me for my sins by not letting me write. *sighs* Me not being able to write is eating me up alive inside. I can possibly kill myself because of this. No, takdelah, but it might as well kill me. I hate not being able to write, all these emotions trapped in me, with no way to be released. Gah!

At Maggy's by the way. Now listening to Haikal talk about his friend singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in the Indian slang. -________________-

Oh Haikal played futsal with them boys tadi. :) Haikal scored two nice goals, yayy. Tonight ended with a sweaty hug. Gosh, bukan main melekit lagi my baju. Tetapi saya suka peluk orang, so macam terima je. Heh.

Esok nak pegi makan roti canai. Wheeeeeeeeeee~

Oh emmm boys(yes, itu maksudnya the boy, flutterby, OrangeJuice, SmallFeet serta awak2 yang lain), I miss you.

Selamat Malam.

"We'll have Halloween on Christmas, and in the night we'll wish this never ends"

No comments:

Post a Comment