Friday, June 5, 2009

I sing the blues and swallow them too,


"What am I trying to hide? Let's see the secrets that you keep"

I was gonna go 'why don't people accept help when they need it?' but decided not to, because... yours truly here does not accept help either. So me saying that to someone else would be like the pot calling the kettle black.

Anyways, back to what I wanted to say. I know that this world feels lonely sometimes. I know that sometimes it's not that you're lonely, you just want to be alone... But there are others around you who care, who wants to help. I'm the kind of person that would be up in your face until you decide to tell me whats wrong. (un?)fortunately for me, people around me aren't like that. Only when it is apparent that I'm down in the doldrums do they offer help. Though that fact really is okay with me, I sometimes wish I'm friends with someone like me.

So kawan, haven't you heard? Misery loves it's company.

I'd gladly be that company.

=)

And to the rest of you people, Q is here. Q is always here. Tell me what you need and I'll try my best to provide. Since, what I want from all of you, well maybe just one of you, is(I believe) particularly to great of a deed to ask for.

You know; 'at least some of us are happy, and that's enough'.

Please don't go talking to me about my happiness, I'd rather not burden you with it.

"One day we'll get nostalgic for disaster"

No comments:

Post a Comment