Thursday, July 23, 2009

there's one more who knows,


"You come along because I love your face"

so she, well they left last night. not used to not living 2 seconds away from them. she's practically the only person that has been there for me the whole way.... what if we lose our bond? (now i'm being paranoid) they're new apartment's nice though. it overlooks the pool where V lives. can't wait to swim there. x) i have rocking sisters, and yes, that's means you too Juju.

what else? i reaaaaaaaaally want to go to MTV's World Stage this august. Me and Ra are trying to get tickets. i (we) can't enter the stupid contest on the fucking site because you have to be like 21 and above to enter. balls.

ah, crap. BC's here, gottago.

"And I smile as I respire because I know they'll never win"

No comments:

Post a Comment