Sunday, July 19, 2009

oh hey dannyk,


Today's.

"When you have come to the edge of all light that you knowAnd are about to drop off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two things will happen:There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly. "
Patrick Overton
"I find it ironic how on December 21st, 2012 the Earth will pass thru the center of our galaxy causing our magnetic fields to flip, quite possibly flipping the earth on it’s axis. I don’t think it’s anything to be alarmed about. It only happens every 30,000 years. Then again, it’s never happened with 7 billion people standing on it."
Jason Mraz
I had a couple bites of durian today. Fucking tempting like mad. Gah, menyesal menyesal. For those of you yang tak tau... I'm allergic (?) to durians. Makan a couple bites, sekarang dah migrain macam tak ingat dunia. . . . . aihh. Stupid fruit.

I loiiiiike A. Lane. Takde lah comel ke apa... but perangai dia comel. Hahhaa, tak jugak lah. Nothing special pun about him, but, to quote Maggy "nothing to dislike" jugak. I hope I get to see him soon, with Hazim, cousin Mags. Maybe this weekend Mags? with canabis? Wheeeeeee~ Or not with Canabis, asalkan dorg ada. (:

And here's something I find funny;

Assistant by Jason Mraz.

I also had some thoughts to share, but looks like I lost it. :\

Oh well, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment