Wednesday, July 8, 2009

northern downpour sends its love,



"Don't you see, I'm the narrator and this is just a prologue"


This post is dedicated solely to Panic(!) At The Disco as well as Ryan Ross and Jon Walker.


It breaks my heart that Ryan and Jon left. It's all so sudden, and when I read their statements on FOE and their website, I just started crying. Gah! At least I've seen them together live. I hope Jon and Ryan will inform the public soon on their new music adventure. And I pray that the remaining Panic members, Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith will release a phenomal 3rd album.




You remind me of a few of my favourite friends, well that all depends on what you qualify as friends // You don't have to worry cause we're still the same band. // You've never been so divine in accepting your defeat and I've never been more scared to be alone. // I know it's mad but if I go to hell come with me or just leave? // I know it's sad that I never gave damn about the weather and it never gave a damn about me. // Oh he's slightly clever to just a certain accent. // Make us it, make us hip, make us scene. // That's when you st-st-stutter something profound to the support on the line, and with the way you've been talking every word gets you a step closer to hell. // I'm the new cancer, never looked better and you can't stand it. // I bet to them you're name is cheap, I bet to them you look like shhh. // Well I'm afraid that I, well that's right well I may have faked it. // What a wonderful caricature of intimacy. // There are no raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses and sleeping with roaches and taking best shades of the sheets and before all the stains and a few more of your least favourite things. // Give us this day our daily dose of faux affliction. // We've got the gunslinger extraordinaire vs a walking contradiction. // Swear to shake it up if you swear to listen, oh we're still so young but desperate for attention. // When I say shotgun you say wedding, shotgun-wedding, shotgun-wedding. // She didn't choose this role, but she'll play it and make it sincere so you cry. //


And those are some of my favourite lines.
In the memory of Spence, Ry, Jon and Bren.
















"Things have changed for me, and that's okay I feel the same"

No comments:

Post a Comment