Tuesday, August 11, 2009

you keep me high.


"I complain for the company that I keep"

Here's a paragraph from Innocence(the book that I'm curently loving).

"I don't know why I'm telling her this. I've only known her for about half an hour. But, instinctively, I feel safe. There's an energy about her; a lightness I've never encountered in anyone before, like something's missing. And where a thick layer of convention and criticism would normally be, there's only air."

Tak ke macam suka sangat tu? I love how Piotr talks to Evie. It's so... something. (I know you probably don't understand, because you haven't read the book, but buat-buat faham dah la.) (x

It's been a shit week. I know why, some of you probably know why, some of you maybe don't even care. whatever. ngek. I'm being all emo, geli lah. Better I keep it to myself, save ya'll some time aint it?

SPM in 101 days. HAHAHA. Padan muka semua budak form five yang baca ni. Now that I've reminded you, please go study.

'Bersusah-susah dahulu, ber-enjoy enjoy kemudian'


missing the vanilla and candy mix. geli en Mags? geli en?


"falling for you is the worst thing that could happen, to you"

No comments:

Post a Comment