Saturday, September 5, 2009

You're just paper.


"I am everything you want,
I am everything you need,
I am everything inside of you that you wish you could be,
I said all the right things at exactly the right time,
But I mean nothing to you and I don't know why"


Did I say just how much I love Vertical Horizon?


Still need things to get of my chest considering the numbing absence of nearly everyone I know/need lately. Gah, the rain makes me feel so mellow. It makes me want to cry and sit alone on a swing under the rain, so that when I'm all drenched and freezing I know that I'm real, that I'm still alive.


I need sleep, so bad. My sleeping schedule is all haywire, the meds make me woozy all the time. I'm tired like about 90% of the day, but fuck if I sleep some more. I don't know where I find the time to laze off and sleep all day and still go online when I've spent most of my time studying. I'm seriously, a supergirl.


If there was any way I could rant on and on here just to let things out, I would have. Too bad everyone who comes here knows who I am.


I should be off, seeing that typing on blogger is not helping me feel better at all. No lyrics today, I'm just leaving you with this...


ve

PS: Do you know what the absence has turned me into?

No comments:

Post a Comment