Friday, September 18, 2009

Ketupat+Art=Ketupart.


Title: Say whaaaaat? Anywayyys.

Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin.


No but really, if I ada insulted you or did you wrong or offended you or not meet your bestfriend expectations in any way (er, what? Haha)... I mintak maaf (for things you know or do not know I did), I hope that you forgive me and I can only pray that I won't be making the same mistakes again.


I pray for every single one of you out there in my prayers every night. I hope twins, Aina, nenek, atuk and the rest of them are all doing well wherever they are. Moga moga dicucuri rahmat mereka. (:
Dad, sisters(ye, juju sekali), brother, bestestbestfriend, bestfriends, VIP friend(you know who you are xD), friends,... I love you all. (: Dapat duit raya jimat, jangan makan more than your tummy can take, enjoy your kampung's clean air, and yang baru nak drive balik kampung tu... drive safe. :)


You know I love you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment