Friday, April 18, 2014

별.

It's almost 4 in the morning and sleep has eluded me once again. Lying awake in my bedroom, looking out the window.

What a surprise.

There is a star in sight. One tiny blinking ball of light. I don't remember the last time I looked up the sky and saw stars. One star in the not so dark sky.

I'd like to say I hate the light pollution but I am afraid of the dark. This star must be an incredibly bright one to beat all the odds and shine in the illuminated city sky.

I never knew I'd feel this good seeing a star.

아, 살아있네.
I feel alive.







Also. Making a point to incorporate as much 한글 in my life as I can or learning the language will go to waste.

Need to be properly trilingual before I start learning another language.

Mastering at least 6 languages is one of my life goals. Yes, I am a simple person with simple goals.

잘자요~오오옹.
Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment