Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Greedy and tiny.

Mosquitos. I hate mosquitos.
Blood bandits that leave you itchy and red.
Mosquitos, you are not welcomed to harvest my blood.
I have spilled too much in my lifetime to spare some for you.

I once had a greedy mosquito suck my blood.
Once it started, it didn't stop.
The little fucker ended up bloated with my blood.
It's abdomen see-through from accommodating the amount of blood it's ingested.
I blew on it.
It stopped sucking.
I blew on it some more. A little harder this time.
It rolled down from my leg and fell to the floor.
It exploded.

Mosquito carcass and a tiny splatter of my blood.
It was quite an exquisite sight.

Art can be found in the weirdest places.
Art can be found in the tiny explosion of a greedy insect.

No comments:

Post a Comment