Monday, November 2, 2009

If you're a dream then come true.


"Wrap your arms around me 'till your knuckles are burning white"

Today I shall quote Alexi Wasser. Her blog is the shizz. --> IMBOYCRAZY.COM



"It was friendly, quick, silly, and only slightly awkward. I don’t want anything from him. I don’t need anything from him- so it wasn’t filled with painful longing or remorse for what was- it was more a sneak peak, or evidence that he could be/might be a best friend. I have so much love for him. And yet- and he feels the same way- not being together was/is a good decision. After he left, with no kissing or anything-just hugs that he wasn’t really comfortable with me giving him-......"

I miss you, so much. I dare not imagine how it would be like when I no longer see you on a day to day basis. As immature and stupid I feel when I say this, clearly I love you. So much more than I care to wonder why. I wish you knew, I wish you care enough to find out. I don't want you anymore, at least not in that way. I just want you to be a part of my life... the way things were supposed to be. I'm so glad I met you love.



"Use me as you will, pull my strings just as a thrill. And I know I'll be okay though my skies are turning gray"

No comments:

Post a Comment